Waiting in the train station, going to Austria in an hour. Scored a hostel there for 18 euro a night. Looking forward to doing some heavy hiking. I hope everyone is well at home.
Your picture makes me want to sing "The hills are alive with the sound of music..." and twirl around in a meadow of flowers. Well, not really, but it makes me think of the movie :) Love, love, love.
The first time I saw the Swiss mountains I burst into tears. This picture reminds me of that precious moment. To be so moved by nature, the adventure, and the understanding that I was so fortunate to have the experience. I am so happy for you!
Wunderschön.Let's do some hiking when you get home!
ReplyDeleteYour picture makes me want to sing "The hills are alive with the sound of music..." and twirl around in a meadow of flowers. Well, not really, but it makes me think of the movie :) Love, love, love.
ReplyDeleteThe first time I saw the Swiss mountains I burst into tears. This picture reminds me of that precious moment. To be so moved by nature, the adventure, and the understanding that I was so fortunate to have the experience. I am so happy for you!
ReplyDelete