Monday, July 29, 2013

Resting

I still have a lot to write about Budapest but the past two weeks are catching up to me and I am very tired and don't feel good today. On our way to Venice from Budapest we decided to stop in Switzerland to rest. We got  here at 7 am this morning and haven't done much else than rest. We have a cabin booked for Venice tomorrow night and the next.

When I have a bit more energy I will fill you all in on Budapest. It was a blast.

I have a few pictures from the last couple days from heroes square and the spa.





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures with a beautiful girl! The black and white one of you looking at the water reminds me of the picture that Olivia took of you in Grand Cayman :) I hope you sleep well tonight and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can get a good night sleep. Be well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Glad you're having fun, hope you feel better!
    Georgia, do you mean the one she took of me in Grand Cayman that you always think is her? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope u got some rest beautiful and u get well fast ! You have so much more adventuring to do ! Love the palace on the water I could picture myself being there . Can't wait to hear about Budapest :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grampa Murphy told me you look like a movie star in your new dress. I agree with him. The best part is that you are as beautiful inside as you are on the outside. Lucky us to have you in our lives, and to follow you on this amazing adventure! xxxxxooooooooo

    ReplyDelete