Guten Abend,
We have had a long day of traveling to Germany. But we are here safe and excited to explore the city tomorrow.
I cant write much because I only have a few minutes of internet left. We are going to try to find an internet cafe tomorrow where we can do some research and planning.
Love you all, talk to you soon.
Mrs. McMurray and and friend of mine from high school say that Munich is a big and beautiful city - so enjoy. Are you accessing the internet from your international phone? Shelby's Dad says his friend is nearby in Munich so perhaps she can help you figure out the problem with your phone. Can't wait to hear more, thank you for posting! Love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the German cuisine; Bratwurst,beer and German bread.
ReplyDeleteGuten Appetit !
The closest we have gotten to German cuisine is chipsfrisch and beer on the floor of the train station. Well that's what I'm doing right now though. Haha food is expensive!! But we are having a good time
ReplyDelete